Monday, January 29, 2018

Sitting in the Stands Lives On!

No. 24 NASCAR hauler heading home after the race
Heading Home after the Races at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Are you ready for race day?  I'm certainly prepared to see our favorite teams roll into Daytona for some serious racing.

In years past you have found my thoughts on everything NASCAR over at Frontstretch.com, but this year I'm heading out on my own.  Believe me, it's all good!

Every week I'll be sharing my thoughts on the latest happenings in our favorite sport right here. I'll be sharing links on social media so you will always know when a new column appears. And just like the headline says, this blog is about us--the fans. I don't repeat what all the big sports outlets are saying, but what I as a fan think and feel. It's the good and the bad.

I'm also a huge New England racing fan, so don't be surprised to see updates on Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, Stafford Motor Speedway, and Lee USA Speedway among others.

I love hearing from you--the people who sit next to me.  While I might show some love for my favorite drivers, I won't begrudge you the right to cheer for your own guy, even if I don't like them very much.  I simply ask you to do the same.

As the season goes on and I get back in the game of keeping an eye on the racing scene 24/7, let me know what kind of info and fun you would like to see on this page and I will see what I can do.

Ready? Set? Race!

No comments:

Post a Comment